Whether you’re dealing with chronic or acute back pain, one thing is certain-continuing to take pain medication to get through your day isn’t a long-term solution.
At Spinalogic Wellness, we dive deep to uncover the root cause of your problem while developing a care plan that serves you and your unique needs.
If you’re not sure what’s causing your back pain, here are a few common culprits we see often.
1. Bad posture. Keeping your spine properly positioned all day is hard work. For most of us, slouching happens when we use our phones, computers or even watch television. When we fall out of proper posture, the muscles in your back can start to hurt.
2. Scoliosis. Our spine has a natural curve-but some people have an additional curvature that can cause problems. Scoliosis can be mild, moderate, or severe.
3. Your mattress. How long have you been sleeping on your current mattress? If it’s been longer than 7 years, your mattress has likely lost its support and it may be time to purchase a new one.
4. Old injuries. Have you ever been in a car accident? Or played sports? Injuries that are months, years and even decades old can cause problems present day. Why? It’s possible that if the injury never had the chance to heal properly, your body overcompensated for the injury, resulting in problems today that are finally expressing themselves. Fortunately, identifying the root cause of the injury can often lead to success in care.
5. Stress. When you’re stressed, your muscles tighten. If chronic stress is a part of your life, so are tight muscles around the clock. As you can imagine, tense muscles that last for weeks on end can easily cause pain in the body.
If you’re struggling with back pain, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your spine and neck are in proper alignment with our focused, custom SMAART Method.
If you have any more questions then please free to email us at email@example.com or call us on 0811-3915-339
Yours in Health and Wellness
The Team at Spinalogic
LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This article (including links to any/all website pages, blog posts, blog comments, forum, videos, audio recordings, etc.) is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have an urgent medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider. Any application of the recommendations in this post is at the reader's discretion. BNBC and Spinalogic Wellness are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this email. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this article.
Spinalogic's philosophy is to be family-friendly. They help clients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly, and are particularly passionate about correcting the more difficult cases of scoliosis. They also enjoy rescuing the long-term sufferers of low back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain who have been told they will require surgery.